Monday, March 13, 2006

just nothing

Yesterday I did normal things for the first time in months. I met a friend for coffee, we ate key lime pie, went shopping. I tried on some clothes, bought an earring. We went to another café, tea this time and peanut butter/chocolate squares. Then a Dario Argento film, not as good as Suspiria and Opera, but it was okay. I was empty and very bland, as though thinking through a thick fog, my thoughts came slowly and blurred. But I put one sentence in front of another, as if learning to walk. And it got easier the more sentences I put behind me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi TuiTui! :)

I'm glad to read this entry. I was worried because you hadnt written for a few days, I was hoping you were ok!

Glad you found a littl piece of normality for awhile.

How's things with your boy? Has he came back? How are YOU feeling? Are you ok?

xoxox
Always..
Yoshi..

5:32 PM  
Blogger tui said...

Oh Yoshi, you are the sweetest. I left my laptop at work over the weekend. Yes... my boyfriend came back, but I told him I really want him to go, find his own place. Have you moved yet? xx

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stuff babe. You stick up for what you want. Don't let him push you around.

I'm moving this weekend coming, on Saturday. I'm scared and excited at the same time. I'm ganna miss being close to my dealer, but I need to get away...

xxx
Yoshi :)

7:18 PM  
Blogger tui said...

Yoshi, that's probably a really good idea. But what about your work? xx

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home