Thursday, March 02, 2006

Don't call me sweety

My phone just rang and it was the dealer who slobbered all over me on Sunday night. (See three posts ago) He wanted to know why I hadn't rung. He said he was missing me. And he'd really liked the other night and he wanted it to happen again. I don't get it. Doesn't he realise I was pushing him off? How could he think I was into it when I kept saying "NO" and "take me home"? I wasn't playing hard to get. I just didn't want to. It makes me feel dirty and disgusting that he thinks I enjoyed that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn. What a sleaze ball.

It's hard to find good, reliable dealers.

Yoshi.

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I read your comment at Yoshi's then followed your link. I too am in Canada and just wanted to let you know that I have added your journal to my section of Partners in Crime links at my journal. Come check me out.

sickgirl

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home