Thursday, March 09, 2006

Break up!

He left last night. I caught him stealing again. $160 this time. He said he didn't tell me because I would have said no. But isn't that my option? As soon as he left I went out and bought treats. My favorite organic pear yoghurt, 4 grape licorice straps, molasses cookies, juice and three points. I had nightmares all night but there was something nice about sleeping on his side of the bed. For the past year and a half I haven't been alone except while travelling to and from work. No space. No me. That is all about to change, I'm back.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry read then posts backwards. Alone can be a good thing..until one gets lonely..maybe it's what was needed to shake thingsa up a little. Whatever happens..I hope it's what you want and need.

later girl..
mary

PS molasses cookies..ick.
like the other goodies though.
;O)

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure If I should say I'm sorry or if in reality its a blessing in disguise.

Stay strong babe. Being alone can be extremely hard and daunting. You are not alone though. I'm always thinking of you.

Stay beautiful and try and be happy. As happy as one can be.

xoxox
Yoshi!

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure If I should say I'm sorry or if in reality its a blessing in disguise.

Stay strong babe. Being alone can be extremely hard and daunting. You are not alone though. I'm always thinking of you.

Stay beautiful and try and be happy. As happy as one can be.

xoxox
Yoshi!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home