Monday, October 09, 2006

Burble

My meowy-one gives me feelings I'd forgotten. Big rushes of love and caring. He stretches out, purring, impossibly long and straight, and then his little spasmo stretches, each limb pointing in a different direction, a snuffling purr smile, his fluffy orange trousers and round tummy stuffed with cat-meat, soft and screamingly cuddly.

Feel lucky, I just deleted four more paragraphs of cat-lovey-shit. I know it's boring, yeah yeah. He's not an ordinary cat, that's all.

I've spent the weekend moping. I'm always blue when I'm not working. I should've just gone in today. Fuck, and I need to take my meds. Idiot. I always wonder why I'm feeling like death and it's because I've just forgotten to take a pill for 3 days. Work keeps me to a routine, mindless, safe.

There's a new guy at work. From first seeing him, I melted back into 'old-me'. So I do exist, in there. I just haven't been attracted to someone in a long time. Montréal is very sparse. I was warm and friendly, around handsome men I'm in my element, it's like I get high on the electricity, become more eloquent, my eyes change, I can feel it. I become so self aware, where I touch myself, touch him. The words I use and the curve of my tongue. Every time we'd pass in the office we'd exchange a flippant something, a blush, standing close, laughing into each other. It was quite fun. I could see how other girls hated it, one in particular, plasticized from so much surgery growled, keeping track of our interactions. High-schoolish.
Last Monday, we were partnered on a project, me and him. Working one-on-one every day.

The sparks lasted the first 4 hours. Then he grew more and more irritating. Now he may as well be obese with long greasey hair and acne.

Ahh, I can hear my little baby snoring.

4 Comments:

Blogger [] said...

Funny how people change the better you get to know them.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Issy said...

That's no joke!

I vowed with this job never to "hook-up" with anyone from this office. Almost ALL of them are married but doesn't matter. . . there's one in particular that I think about but he's a backstabber.

Have you ever just looked at someone and you can just tell that they want you even though they aren't supposed to?

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea I'm alot like that too..I wonder is the problem within us..or them.

'us' or 'me' I think..yes it's within me.

for sure

I have 7 furry little snorer's to placate my speical needs.

2:25 PM  
Blogger tui said...

argh, that's so cute. I can just imagine you covered in them, like a blanket with tails.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home