Saturday, September 30, 2006

An inch to the left

My room is very ordered. Everything is in its place, where things sit, the colours of the hangers, the height of the art on the walls. I can't concentrate unless it's exactly the way I want it. It didn't start until I left home, and then crept up gradually. Before I knew it, I was re-ordering books and records, ornaments at special angles, perfect, controlled. It's so nice to be in there, drinking in the decor, the feelings that bounce between objects, the invisible lines, the aaah

4 Comments:

Blogger flic said...

Do you write your stories in this room?

Are you a person who writes on her blog, or in her notebook, just because she "has to" or because she just "wants to".

Or are you a person who is working deliberately on her writing as if she were a writer, and what she was writing was a kind of project?

I like your style.

1:20 PM  
Blogger tui said...

Flic, I have been writing since very young. It makes things clearer, organizes my feelings and thoughts. I write in my room, yes. Writing for this blog is very free and comfortable. I write whatever comes into my head. I barely edit. I'm surprised people can enjoy reading it, and it actually makes sense. That encourages me to keep going.

3:32 PM  
Blogger flic said...

Yes, keep up the good work!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Eve Grey said...

i am totally on the orderly borderline OCD train, i arrange & re-arrange...

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home