Friday, October 06, 2006

Hey sugar...

Can't stop eating le sugar. It's like the only fruit I eat is sour apples and marshmallow bananas. Vegetables don't come in candy flavours, so them, they have been away from my mouth for a long time. I crave them, I just feel all blank in the supermarket. If I buy a carrot I have to buy lettuce and tomoatoes and sprouts and I start getting scared and find my feet walking to the cereal section, again. My fridge shelf has catfood on it. I wish there was a can of something like that for me. I don't even want to chew, just suck it down. How many years do we have to wait for Willy Wonka's full meal and desert bubble gum to be created? I was sure by space age now we'd at least be living on pills. I guess some do, and in a way, I live off an injection, that fills my mouth, my whole body with a taste sensation. Yum.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

drugz are taking away your desire for life...kick em girl.

Oh, and about your boyfriend...ditch him...he is keeping you in a hole.

You are awesome...

:)

8:52 PM  
Blogger flic said...

I think the time for that kind of food was supposed to come at the same time the cars with no wheels (only hovering above the ground) would be here.

4:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my experience, sugar cravings and heroin addiction go togetther like..well, apple pie and cream.

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, and they wonder why we longtime addicts have such rotten teeth! :(

I'm going to be updating my blog a lot more these days... it'd be great if you added me to your links. (Please?)

7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reeses Puffs Cereal (a cocoa puffs spin-off) with cream..is my staple night meal..I too am craving sugar like a cane itself. Another one is any flavor jello (cherry's the best) mixed round and round with a touch of 35% cream..then add Fudgeo Double Cream cookies to it..you'll die and go to heaven I promise.

If I am not crving sweets then it's sour or salty stuff..pickels...fries..etc.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home