Thursday, October 19, 2006

Treat me like shit please.

I'm trapped. At work. Grinding my teeth (it's the last time I promise), as the rain charges down, bruising the pavement, calling my name, laughing. I usually have 2 umbrellas (yes I'm a virgo) at work, I like to coordinate okay! Hell, you should see how many shoes I keep here. Anway, of course the day it rains, NADA.

Speaking of umbrellas, (I'm trying to make this coherent) I like having my bum whacked during fucking, but not hard hard, you know? Not enough to hurt. I like being held so tight I can't get away. I love forceful play sex, I've always had fucked up rape fantasies, but I just don't get into pain.* Because of this, I think I'd find it hard to make someone else hurt. Although, no one has ever asked me. Maybe I bring domination out in my lovers, because that has always been the theme.

On another tangent, I remember reading a study about how lovers can feel each others' pain. Scientists conducted research, by slightly electrocuting one partner, while the other watched. The way the watching partner's brain reacted, is the same way it would if they were to feel that same pain themselves. I have always been able to feel other people's wounds, I'd be a hopeless doctor. In fact, maybe this is why the most unempathetic, heartless people seem to always go into medicine. (Personally I've had some shockers).

Aha, brolly problem solved. I just sent out a work email and although everyone is sposed to be home watching telly, I got inundated with offers. Nice people. Okally. time to wind up post and depart...

Click here once more for luck...

*Disclaimer for any psychos who may be reading: I think rape fantasies are pretty common for women (men? I don't know) but a fantasy is so different to reality. Rape is one of the worst things that can happen to anyone, no one enjoys that. No one.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Plug in baby....

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to thank you for the comment and wish you good luck on the Peeps!

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I studied that in my psychology classes. Little girls have those fantasies beginning at a very young age. Don't remember why...and it goes along with the penis envy too.

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw your comment in another 25Peeps blog and decided to stop by and say "Hi"

11:44 AM  
Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Like the thing about feeling other's pain -- that's a great detail. Love the writing in this blog -- very true and honest.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Issy said...

I dated a guy who liked to "spank". Never could understand why though. First time he did it, I turned around and asked him "what the fuck?" After that it was an ongoing occurance.

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely can relate to that one..minus any 'real' pain too.

Check this blog out for the 'real' mcCoy..
http://kaya-s.livejournal.com/

Quite the journey this lady is on..it is said the sub really has all the power in these types of relationships. Very interesting world this one. Totally exposed..open and in it's unique own way..loving.

3:40 PM  
Blogger tui said...

Thanks for the link.. and the clicks. xx

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pain is one of those hard to understand things. I wrote an article which, being me, was funny ( and about female orgasms ) but also dealt with the anterior cingulate cortex and the vagus nerves which, if they travel up the front of the body rather than the spine would explain how some paralyzed women can have orgasms.

The vagus nerve also modulates pain signals. So if both deal with orgasms, there you go.

It also explains why massages hurt AND feel good.

Yep. I know me some orgasms.

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tu...thanks much for the link..very interesting reading..I se why you read her. Wow 24/7 in some sort of complete covering or another..what a trip...what determination. Admirable.

Congrat's girl you're still on 25peeps..I click everyday.

You want to laugh..you know the one that's up there of the cleavage and necklace..well check this out..maybe you have already..if not you'll get a kick out of it. I did.

The bugger.

See it here first:
http://www.25peeps.com/peep/click/916

then really see it here:
http://www.flattire.org/archives/individual/2006/04/25_peeps_deux.html

Be back soon
x0x0

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have regular tooth grinding, your dentist or orthodontist can help you. Grinding could lead to more serious problems down the road. You are very pretty from your picture.

12:45 PM  
Blogger flic said...

You drove your tractor round the edge of the field, then inward until you were in the plot.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home