Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Clickety click

Mary (and her breasts) got me on to this thing. So I figured I'd take a dirty photo of my own and post it. I semi-filled out the sign up form before getting distracted. I figured I'd go snap a bum photo and re-sign up with it later. But looky looky, the application process must've fucked up, because somehow, there I am. Fuck I'm famous. The idea is, if you haven't already seen this kind of thing, go here and click on my photo. How many clicks determines how long I have my photo on their page (or something).

Your peep, Tui

*Too high to type. That post took me over an hour to complete. I kept falling asleep on letters like thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cQQl! I'll click ya every day you famous gal you! Let's keep you on there as long as we can..

Me and my 'itsty bitsy teeny weeny non-yellow boobs without a bikini' were sent packing after 8 days. Had fun while it lasted though.

Have a good one Tui..

x0x

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're there unfortunately without the bum photo

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll click you of course

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been clicked yet again.... See if you can top the boob/butt pic.
Good luck in staying up.

4:10 AM  
Blogger (S)wine said...

click.
you owe me a drink.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Issy said...

I'll click you whenever I get the chance (which is a lot!) Hope to see you up there for a long time!

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home