Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My beautiful laptop

Goodbye.
I let a guy I know stay the night for the past two nights because he had no where else to stay. I told my boyfriend "whatever you do, don't leave him alone at our house." He has a drug problem, so I can't trust him completely. Since he has nowhere to stay, it's probably because he fucked someone over. Of course my boyfriend left him alone. He says he hid my laptop under the mattress. It's gone. The pawn shop said they refused to buy it because he had no ID. They saw him sell it to someone on the street outside. I paid 1400 for that. The person on the street got a good deal. I feel sick.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww Tui's *Hugs*

Your heart is way to big sometimes. I admire how amazingly caring you are and thats your nature but hunny, these people don't care about you, even with your best intentions, sometimes its better to be cruel to be kind, even if its being kind to yourself.

I wish I knew how to get you another laptop. I can't believe it was stolen, thats awful.

Sorry I missed you today, I was sleeping.

xoxox
Talk soon.
Mwah Mwah
Yoshi.

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home