Saturday, April 29, 2006

On hold

Blue skies outside my window, my dealer is 45 minutes late. From the moment I call him I'm watching the clock, counting down as the sticky numbers hold on to every second. Paralysed, my work sits in folders, in a waiting pile. Soon my mind will be smooth enough to take a thought. Now it's staccato-thinking only. Cleaning needles and getting fresh water is hard enough. It builds until the tourniquet tightens and peaks, then the pull back and blossom of blood takes care of everything. Everything.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just preparing the same..have you witnessed the decet white in town yet Tui.

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just preparing the same..have you witnessed the decent white in town yet Tui.

Simply devine.

Dual posting sorry.

8:02 PM  
Blogger tui said...

No! Damn, you make me jealous. Do you get yours via the gangs? They control this part of town strictly, have even threatened me if I buy off anyone else. I ignore them of course, it's my money, but they keep everyone afraid, the prices high and the quality shit. I need a good hook up badly.. I did have a decent dealer who gave me 1/2 a point for $100, but he's been out of shit for the last couple of weeks-

9:32 PM  
Blogger learn said...

Tui,

Coming over from your phone comment on my blog...

Your blog is very real, very honest, and you write about your thoughts so strinkingly and intelligently.

I wish you all the best with your difficult struggle. I do not have much to offer, except to take your time and figure out what you want for yourself, what you could be.

I know it sounds a bit stiff and lame but I do mean it.. :)

Hugs,
Learn

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home