Friday, September 01, 2006

Tired

I'm 27. Everything hurts. I just moved the contents of one small, grubby house into a bigger, quite nice other house. Now I have to go and clean my old house 'spic n span'. The landlord was the main reason I wanted to move. A strange scarily changeable man, either soft and smiley or screaming and raging, letting himself into my appartment at 1.30am. This is my new leaf turning. The cat will have a leafy neighbourhood to explore. Everything will be grand. It's an odd birthday, I just wish I had more than 20 bucks till Thursday. Life continues.

7 Comments:

Blogger Erik Donald France said...

Happy Birthday from Detroit! Cheers, Erik ~~here's to serenity in your new place.

3:34 PM  
Blogger (S)wine said...

happy b-day.
and luck...much luck to you.
the good kind.

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from Cheltenham, England. Hope your new house works out for you and that things go well.

Loxley

5:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tui from Stroud, England! (Just down the road from Cheltenham, hi Loxley!)

Bethany

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday sweetie..and I agree..this year will be better. Let's keep that promise to ourselves okay.

A new home is always an excellent start..make it pretty and edgy just like you..let no one take your place from you.

And that landlord did sound like scum..good you're outta there.

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B-day 27 should be better I pray for both of us.

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday tui from australia

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home