Friday, August 18, 2006

chapter 2

It's been three days now, since IT happened. Working with him in private, nothing seems to have changed. Today, he joked that he wants to do the same drugs I do, so he can come up with fucked up ideas like mine... but that has been it. I think, I hope it's okay. Maybe it will come back to haunt me in a few months, but with distance and time, I can deny anything. Thanks for all your ideas.

Does anyone know how I can upload an mpeg? I couldn't find any info in the blogger help. Maybe we just can't with blogger... I had an ad I wanted to show you. It's pretty special. Instead, here's something interesting. It's the ceiling of a smoking room. I have no idea who did it, or where it's from.

3 Comments:

Blogger (S)wine said...

I did it.
I have scores of dreams like that.
(that totally looks photoshop-ed)

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have really enjoyed reading your blog. This link hopefully will help with the mpeg, http://freevlog.org/tutorial/, I don't know for sure though
Good luck with everything

9:19 PM  
Blogger tui said...

Marc, thanks for the clues, but all it told me is that I can't. Boo.

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home