Thursday, August 03, 2006

la

Cookie ice cream for dinner last night. Neopolitan for breakfast. Vanilla for lunch. It's too hot for much else. My fridge was broken for a couple of days. It sounded like it was screaming. But this morning I tested it, and it had quietened down. Maybe because I did the dishes. The kitchen was getting a bit much. The cat is hyper, biting my feet hourly throughout the night. His fleas are gone. It was a simple flea collar that did it. For some reason I thought the fleas just all relocated onto the tail (obviously an urban myth). The flea bus is finally out of service. Anyway ta ta I'm going home now, I feel like sorbet tonight.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you too have had the humidity...It has been dreadful here in southwestern Ontario except for today as the storms of the past day and a half seemed to have pushed it all away!!! My fridge was broken also but is running beautifully now. I have no idea what the repair man did as he was only here all of ten minutes but don't care either as my landlord will be getting his bill!!!

Stay cool. Much love,

sickgirl

9:43 AM  
Blogger too dark park said...

hey Tui..

sorry for the delay in responding.. i've added you to msn. i'm always on at that time.. i work till 8.30.. so i'm on till around then.

see you soon!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Mary Blackchurch said...

Ding Dong! The Fleas are dead. Which old Flea? The Wicked Flea!
Ding Dong! The Wicked Fleas are dead.

Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Wicked Fleas are dead.

They're gone where the goblins go,
Below - below - below.

Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
The Wicked Fleas are dead!
___________________________
Yay Tui & kitty..good to know.

12:50 PM  
Blogger tui said...

haha...thanks for the anthem mary. it is indeed a glorious day. my scabbyness is slowly fading, and I'm not twitching and grabbing at anything flea-like. Much saner now.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Mary Blackchurch said...

*smile* that's what happens when you walk the yellow brick road mon ami..it's not just for the Dorthey's & Toto's of this world..

it's for the Tui's & her crazy Kitty too.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home