Friday, July 21, 2006

! ! !

EXTREME PUNCTUATION
Are you a punctuation slut?
What's worth an exclamation point in your world? And what's worth two? Do you ever go up to three? I know I have. At first I loved them (age 8, dotting them with love hearts or circles). Then I hated them (teen angst). Now I love them again.

AND EXTREME SPORTS
Have you heard of Extreme Ironing? You can do it underwater, in a war zone, on the roof of a car, giving birth on a tightrope etc. That's what these pictures are of. Men who climbed vertically for many hours to iron a shirt. Want to? I'm not making it up, go here.

Just one thing lies in the way of the Extreme Ironer's happiness. Urban Housework, a rival group that does the extreme sport of Urban Vacuuming (in forests mainly). Extreme Ironing "spiritually doesn't find it as right as ironing," Imagine two groups of teen girls fighting over who's more popular. I'm not taking sides, but Urban Housework's site is so ugly it will hurt your eyes. That's why I'm not adding a link. If you want to read more about it. Look here, or google it.

Rate yourself for me. How extreme are you? Out of ten. WIth ten the highest.
I think I'm 2. I'm very un-extreme.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh... maybe 3. I talk a good game, but am relatively un-extreme when you get down to it. Aiming for maybe a 4 by this time next year.

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi tui,
i am very unextreme maybe 2.5. so the fact that i had a needle hanging out of my arm and dealt drugs for nearly 10 years, still both amazes me and disgusts me at the same time.

9:08 PM  
Blogger The Very Reverend Ace Clemmons, Jr. said...

7.5

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home