Monday, October 23, 2006

Choking on bloggerotica

It's hard to avoid the blog fad with pictures of girls touching themselves and writing shit like "then his rock hard cock stabbed into my pulsating vagina..." I was starving for good words when I stumbled onto these two sites. If you want to read something refreshing, look here:

Unfortunately tard blog isn't being maintained anymore, you just have archives to read. But the archives are amazing, they had me hooked start to finish. It's bittersweet writing, simplistic and raw. Emotionally charged. So nice.

Another site you should check out, which is actually a big brother site to tard blog, is written by Tucker Max. He's pretty famous web-wise, totally cunty, graphic and hilarious. I recommend this story to get a taste. Fuck he's funny.

So, shoo, Go read.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god... that is the funniest thing i have read in a long time.

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Small world. I had carried the Tucker Max link when I was still over at Junkylife..and the story you linked to is my absolute fav of his..hysterical shit no. Pun intended.

I'l give the other a read..

Later Tui.

12:41 AM  
Blogger Moderator said...

That is a really hard blog fad to give up.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home