Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Now this is art


This is an actual court sketch!! Probably one of the most dramatic court sketches ever.

Ahem, so, what do you think about the one and only Heather Mills?

My feelings are surprisingly neutral. Unlike, it seems, the rest of the world... and if there IS extraterrestrial life, they probably hate her too. But then I was never a big Beatles fan. She's always been heavily involved with charities, I like that. Gold-digger yes maybe, but hell, there wasn't a pre-nup, and that's the way it goes. It must be a hard world to live in, when millions of people who don't even know you, hate you.

It seems like she's had a rough life, and the only difference now is where the decimal point sits on her bank statement.

Her mum upped and left when she was 9.
Her dad was jailed for fraud and she was sent to live with her mother, whom she didn't get along with.
She ran away and survived homeless.
When she was 21 she reconciled with her mum, but shortly after, her mum went to hospital for minor sugery and died.
At 25 she was mown down by an ambulance and had to have her leg amputated from just below the knee.
(And as we all know) in 2006 Paul McCartney broke off their marriage via the media.

The thing I don't get, is that she named her kid (to McCartney) Beatrice Milly. Hopefully she's Beatrice Milly McCartney, not Beatrice Milly Mills. It irks me when people call their kids things like Robert Roberts or Wallace Wallace. Just, why? My mum many years ago knew a family surname Beach. They had a ton of kids, all with names like Shelley, Sandy, Rocky etc.
Guess they thought it was funny. Dorks.

4 Comments:

Blogger tui said...

I discovered via typo, that HATE HER is an anagram of Heather. Does that mean anything?

t

5:49 AM  
Blogger John in Boston said...

Very eerily, just after reading your last post I received an email from Wes West. Things like that make me really wonder about coincidence, and that old adage "there are no coincidences"

12:14 PM  
Blogger tui said...

Aha!
John it's not a coincidence... it's a sign!!
;)

t

4:04 PM  
Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Tui,

I agree -- she's so hated and while I suppose she's probably not the nicest woman around, he did marry her against all sensible advice so there you have it. As for the name thing, I totally agree. What the hell? I knew a kid named Thomas Thomas. So strange.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home