Tuesday, June 27, 2006

French boy

I pretended I was drunker than I was, the night I did IT for the first time. But I can't remember how we got to the parent's bedroom, in their bed, under the covers. Oddly unembarrassed, I directed him. His eyes were fiery with excitement. I was determined to enjoy it. Afterwards, we sat side by side on the swirl of messed up sheets covering smears of blood. He carefully spelled out the names of French rap he thought I'd like. He wrote them on a scrap of paper I saved for several years, trying to be sentimental. Finally, one day cleaning, I threw it out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to get angie, 2 years older than I, so beautiful in the honest fresh way of new teens, I tried to get her to play strip poker. Angie eyes were somehow 10 years older in that second. "Do you want to do it with me" she asked? I do not remember what I replied, something stupid i am sure. I remember the thrill I felt. I knew in that instant that this was to be an important day. I just knew. Later, when she had went back home I wondered if she would do it with me when she and her dad, my mothers brother, came back on the 4th of July that year. She did. I was in love with her for a long time in my mind.

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home